Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Aeroplane
7 Posts
as far as hisaronu is concerned this is nearing the very end of the season,alot of shops shut after two weeks in october last year, but the season finishes offically on the first week of november, the weather should be ok during the day but can get quite cold of an evening, so a jumper or light jacket will be needed, the asena is a very popular hotel and sited only a 10 min stroll into the village hope this helps have a great holiday ,im sure dazbo will give you an insite as to what sort of aircraft it should be :sun2
hamsam1974,

Welcome onboard :tup
We have a dedicated Thomson Airways topic over on the Flights Forum where you can find information relating to flights. We also have a What Aircraft? guide giving lots of information. Your flights; BRS-DLM-BRS (TOM646/7) are operated by a Boeing 757-200.

Darren

PS, we also have a Fear of Flying topic if you have any burning questions or reservations about your first flight.
Hi Hamsan1974, Thomsons normally put on a Boeing 757 for it's Turkey trips it will either be in Thomsons own livery or First Choice Livery which is now owned by Thomson. We have just got back from Turkey and both flights were 757......hope you have a lovely holiday.
We got back from Turkey last week and flew with Thomson have to say best airline we have ever flown with, there are 2 ailse 4 seats in the middle with 2 either side on the windows plenty of leg room and the screens for films and games etc are on the back of the seats one each :) , will defo fly Thomson again .
Lets hope ours is as good then . 18 days till we go ....YAY....
Please refer to the topics linked above. I will lock this topic to avoid duplication.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.