General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
I am not authorised to download the attachment.? (On my IPad).
What the hell is it with this post?
I put the picture up, the link works fine - then it disappears. I then upload my own image with the photo embedded and again, it's damn well disappeared!
There's no way to attach an image so let's see if you can see it via my Facebook post instead!

Important information: when flying and before take-off, always check the aeroplane windows for large cracks:

http://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/486827_10151481174547431_1964751378_n.jpg
That's technology for you :) thanks for putting the picture up.

:rofl
cyprus100 wrote:
I put the picture up, the link works fine - then it disappears. I then upload my own image with the photo embedded and again, it's damn well disappeared!
]

Could be a Windows error..... :rofl
Can anybody else see the moon in the picture? butt that still doesn't explain the crack :D
Frank wrote:
cyprus100 wrote:
]

Could be a Windows error..... :rofl

:rofl
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.