Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
clair there is not available with the tour ops for august, it might be best to look travel republic and see what hotels come for side, it will give and idea what hotel are in side and then you can check out reviews.
Hi,
I would recommend the Melas Resort Hotel. The service and food is excellent, the hotel is really clean.
The location is on the beach and not too far from Side centre. Also apparently the Hotel Hemera next door is pretty good too. Try also the Paloma Perissia (or Sentido Perissia).

Ace
Many thanks for your comments, I will pass the info on to my friend. :cheers
We were at the Hemera last Xmas, (4 star )I wouldnt recommend it. I would recommend the Barut Lara in Antalya though, fanstastic hotel and staff, or the Delphin Palace in Antalya both 5 star.
I've been to the Barut Arum in Side, and would really recommend it. Hopefully it is still as good this year - can't wait for July!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.