Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
I have just come back from Side. We stayed at the melas Resort Hotel which is 5 star and all inclusive. The Hotel is spotlessly clean, the air conditioning works the food is excellent with a lot of choice for all. The pool is great on a higher floor where there is a nice breeeze. No complaints.
I'm also interested in hotel recommendations for Side. Something that is suitable for 12 and 14 year old. Any board and 4 or 5*.

Who do you book the Melas resort through?
Hi. If you want 5 Star Ultra luxury All Inclusive then book the Turquoise Hotel in Side. It is the best hotel for everything that you could want. Theres loads of activities for kids, and a different show every night in the Ampitheatre, which equals a lot of shows you see in any large city in UK. Cheers Bruverly1
Stayed at La Corrolla , Side A/inc last August, its a hotel that caters for the germans, the staff either can't or wont speak english. As english guests we where in the minority, so at times it seemed like along fortnight.

Despite that Side is an OK place to go for a fortnight.

I would reccommed a trip to the Duden Waterfalls near Antalya Airport

Your holiday is what you make it.
HI,

The melas can be booked through Thomas Cook Holidays.
never been to Side, but my friend goes everyyear with her sons, and stays at the Hotel Hemera (spelling might not be correct) she can not speak highly enough of this hotel for food and entertainment. I believe you can book half board or all inc.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.