Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
due to the recent amalgamations of tour operators and the demise of one or two charter airlines last year, flights to Greece are slim unless you booked 3 months or more age, We are looking for October from Luton/Gatwick and all we can find [at a sensible flight time/price] is Easyjet

Kadamina town has mainly budget accommodation [being the party capital of the island] there are a few as you have found north of the Village doing A.I. but they are a long trek, if you consider half board then try the Laganas Aegean Village [thats where we go every year or so] its about 11/2Km from the village, but is best suited to couples rather than families,

Yasus
wizard
cheers for that, that clears up a fair few issues, as was really strugling to find any other flights, cant be good for the island then?

Will keep my search ongoing, not really after half board, as we after, breakfast, lunch and drinks all day with venturing much further than the pool or beach, and then evening meals in local restarunts
Have you looked at the Akti beach hotel. It has a free shuttle int Kardamena town and gets good reviews. We have booked there for August.
looks a great place, but the lack of flights at decent times has put me off :(
easy jet and monarch, both 5am flight times, thats not for me, well if it was around £100 return maybe, but not when nearing £300 in june or july out of the school hols!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.