Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
Air Asia
7 Posts
I have booked around 5 flights with Air Asia for our holiday in March/April and had no problems at all. The website was very busy yesterday with their launch of free flights. Keep trying but ensure you put in correct expiry date. I made a mistake and done this once and my card was rejected. If all else fails you can email them.

Good Luck!
Just be sure before you press that all important button that all details are correct and that you have ALL the inclusions you want. I left out express boarding (now it's pre allocated seating) for my husband and I'm having a terrible job getting it.

I've rung the contact number on the AA website and spoke to someone with a Thai accent. I was told I had to join and become a member and get an ID no in order to make any changes, this I have done. Now it won't let me into manage my booking and saying I'm not authorized to view... I give up!! :duh

Cheers Geri
does anyone know what it means on the Air asia website when you book supersize luggage, I have booked it bit I don't know what it is :que
I think it may be for surf boards or perhaps sporting equipment... anything bigger than the large suitcase.

Cheers Geri
LOL , I won't be taking a surfboard that's for sure !
I have the same problem with booking online on AirAsia - and I'm in Thailand using a credit card issued by a Thai bank. It doesn't get accepted. But the way I found to do it was to book through the Mobile website. i.e. the one that you would use if you were booking online via your mobile phone.

But you can do this on the internet from anywhere - just go to https://mobile.airasia.com/

Very simple interface, so it helps if you have already looked at the main site and have decided which flights you want first.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.