Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
normally safe and aircon are charged at day rates and vary between resorts/hotels
the best idea is to look on feedback of hotel where you are staying and ask by pm a member what they paid instead of just getting a rough guide
hope this helps
thanks

i was going to do that but the posts for the hotels are out of date. ie 2006etc

never had to use ac before as normally go early may or late september.

heard some hotels rip tourists off regarding ac/safes so was just trying to get "ball park" figure!!! so it doesn't happen to me, at this time of year i guess i am going to need it.

hotels are sepina gumbet, mutlu apts altinkum.

any info would be greatly appreciated x
Where we stay the air/con is £50 for 2 weeks and the safe deposit boxes are £15 for 2 weeks we can hire fans too for the room which are £15 each for 2 weeks.
Why not email them and ask thats what I did.
Sioux ;)
i was wondering the same too, coz in killie the nearest i've got to a/c is opening the freezer door :D
can't find a website address?

alba v good
don't worry mate, i'm not having a go
i live in killie too for my sins lol
i have paid £10 per week for safe and the same for fan hire the last three years but its well worth it.not so sure about air con as this is included in my holiday price :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.