Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
RPollins,

It might be worth posting this question in the ex-pats forum.

Darren
http://www.frankiefixit.com Tel 0034 922 720273 Not a recommendation, don't know anything about him but he's got an ad in Island Connections, there is usually a full page ad for an air conditioning firm with a freefone 0800 Uk no. but sods law it's not in the latest copy I have. :roll:
Franky installed our Air conditioning. Very good installation, well respected and long established but not the cheapest. The only down side is... Franky is a bit of a "Sid James" with the laydeez :shock: Oh and have plenty of English tea available for him.

He (and his two installer employees) installed two interior units running from one outside unit in our house in just one day. He is very particular to hiding all the pipes and cables. All we can see on our living room wall is the unit its self, with all the stuff hidden in the wall. He has all the kit (boy has he got kit!) which even includes welding tanks to burn through steel guders etc!

The cost (April 2005) for us was €1400
Thanks for the recommendation - i've contacted frankie and he's going to give me a price when we come over next month.
Franky is a bit of a "Sid James" with the laydeez

Ooh!! better lock up your daughters then. :shock:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.