General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Re: aircon
27 Posts
Its one of our holiday must haves, wouldnt book accomodation without aircon.
Have never had to pay for it tho, always been included in our holiday price, with good old thomas cook :cheers
Its a must have when we holiday in Thailand. Most hotels have it as standard, keeps the mozzies at bay as well.

Some holidays in the Med we've used the air conditioning to heat up the rooms during a cool snap.
Does this forum not like the word con or something? I've never stayed anywhere hot enough to need it, but I would definetely request it, I hate been too hot.
no aircon is free in the hotel we go in and its all allday and all night as we go in early august to spain you need it..couldnt cope otherwise..
Never have the air conditioning on.

Sanji
Seeing as my girls have grown up in Cyprus when we go back there to visit now they automatically adjust to the climate and can sleep anywhere in 42degrees+ heat! We never put the A/C on in the house it's not worth it. Sometimes put the celing fans on though :)

CourtneeLouise
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.