Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
We were in Gran Canaria 31st dec - 14th Jan.
We stayed at the Cordial playa Hotel in Mogan.
We were with Thomsons but they forgot to pick us up to go back to the airport.
We phoned the help line and they told us to get a taxi and the money would be waiting for us with the reps at the airport.
It was but it cost 58 Euros.
:yikes
hi,
looking at a holiday to puert rico, just me and my little boy. The holiday company are quoting £55 transfer. I've never been to gran canaria before so have no idea how far the resort is from the airport. Can anyone advise me if i would be a lot better off booking a taxi when i arrive instead?
Hi

Could anyone please tell me how long it will take to transfer from Airport - Gran Canaria. Playa De Ingles Riu Waikiki and how much it will cost in a Taxi.
its about 45 mins ish depending on traffic and driver, we can do it in about 25 mins. Should cost around the 50e mark, depending again on traffic and time of day. Taxis are on a meter so you pay the same. There are some private hire and transfer companys that maybe able to do a return a bit cheaper, i think there are already threads on that
Can anyone tell me how much a taxi transfer for 2 people would cost from the airport to Playa Taurito

Cheers

Lou
Travelling to San Augustin on the 27th Sept. Roughly how much is the taxi fare from Las Palmas ?
Regards,
Grumpy
think its about 30-35€ each way. Why dont you book a private transfer with http://www.islacanariatours.com. used them last week (always use them) 76€ return private transfer, to maspalomas, or you can book a shared transfer which is cheaper. they are there waiting for you at the airport at the arrivals door they usually take your luggage to the car and you are in resort much quicker, about 20mins. You can get a quote without obligation. Hope this helps.
It can range between 50 and 70 euros depending on how the driver feels always arrange the price before leving the airport.
Can anyone advise how much it is by taxi to playa del inglis from the airport?
Roughly €30. Taxis are readily available outside arrivals. Agree a price before you start your journey.

Sarah
hi there , my family are arriving at la palma port in gran canaria in december as part of our cruise and we were wondering if anyone knows how much it would be for a taxi from the port to playa del ingles???

thanks for any info
hi there , my family are arriving at la palma port in gran canaria in december as part of our cruise and we were wondering if anyone knows how much it would be for a taxi from the port to playa del ingles???
Taxis cost €40 from the airport but it is much further south than the port. I would imagine it will be at least €80.
There are some links at golfcanaria.com/index-bat.html for companies that provide airport transfers at Gran Canaria Airport (LPA).

They all offer the choice of:

A private transfer - this will be either a car or mini-bus depending on the size of the group and you usually get away directly to your acommodation within 10 minutes of reporting to their rep.

or

A "shuttle" transfer - you share a bus with other tourists, there may a be a wait of up to one hour and the bus will make several stops (you could be last!).
Hi , we have just booked a last min holiday to rebecca park bungalows , can anyone advice me how long the coach transfer from the airport is, we have read a bit about the place and are not expecting an all singing and dancing complex , if anyone has any info or advice they would like to share i would be grateful
thanks
chelle
when we pass maspalomas, it seems to take 20-30 mins to go by there I think. Depends of if you're in a taxi or coach & how long down the dropoff list if you are on a coach. It took us nearly 2 hours to get to PR but we were last drop off so had to wind around for ages first.
they are in playa del in gles arnt they ? it should take no more than 30 - 45 mins depending on how many drop offs
Hi there, I need a one way transfer from playa del ingles to las palmas airport, has anyone got any reliable companies they have used and could recomend! Im travelling alone and can not really afford to fork out for a taxi, but dont want to be messed around in resort at the same time as it will be late at night!
You could try A2Btransfers. We found them to be very good in the Costa del Sol. Also Shuttle Direct are often recommended.

luci :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.