Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
Moved to Costa Brava forum where it may get a better response.

luci :wave
As far as I know, the main one is El Prat de Llobregat (code BCN). Then there's the two the holiday companies use at Girona (GRO) and Reus (REU).
.......just another quick question.... how far is barcelona town from gerona airport, have asked a couple of people and one said it was an hour and a half by coach, another said about 45 mins! :think
I would try to fly to the main airport in Barcelona (BCN) if you can as its a bit of a trek from the others. Barcelona is my favourite European city so I'm envious! Have a great time
Im flying into Barcelona airport next month(El Prat), i land at terminal A but have to pick the hire car up at terminal B , never having been to Barcelona airport before could someone tell me how close the two terminals are to each other? Is it straightforward from one to the other? And is it well signposted to get onto the C32 for Tossa?
Many Thanks.
From what I remember - was at the airport last September - the 3 terminals are all inter-connected, you can between them all with no problem. I also went onto one of the search engines (google) and just to look at a map of the airport and seems straight forward to get between the 2. As for the signposts, not sure, as I got the train from the airport to central Barcelona.
Thanks as long as getting between the terminals is easy enough.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.