Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Am so sorry to hear of this dorothy, we have numerous complaints in this forum with similar happenings.

All I can suggest is you ring Ros Fernihough on 01922 621114 Ros is a travel law lawyer who often assists our members. She will give you free advice.
How annoying ! :twisted:

Just wonder whether this is anything to do with the Mytravel/ Airtours merger with Thomas Cook ?

Perhaps they have merged two pre existing flights...just a thought ? :(
Yes it could be - we have flown to Goa twice with myTravel and the flight time has always been the one we originally booked but this flight time is completely different - the afternoon instead of the evening flying out and early morning instead of afternoon flying back. It may be that they have moved everyone on to A Thomas Cook flight.
I had booked from February this year to fly to Tenerife on Christmas Day. Airtours haven't even told me yet the flight doesn't exist. I only found out from a friend of mine who works at the airport. I have written to them to ask for an explanation (on 24th September) and I'm still waiting for a reply! :evil:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.