Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi and welcome at last Annalucia.

Kath x :wave
sorry we don't have this hotel in our reviews ( have a look here for more ideas though). Is it perhaps a new hotel?
We have resort reports for Albena here :)
just to say I've now added it to our reviews so keep an eye on it- hopefully someone will review it for you :)
Thanx!
Hadn't found that review earlier.
It sounds just like fun - relaxing, quiet and clean. Don't like nightlife at all. So it's probably the right choise for us! Can't wait (6days to go) :sun2
Hi annalucia

Don't know what date you return but if you are back before the 29th Aug would you mind leaving some feedback about Albena. We are staying there -Hotel Gergana for the 2nd week of our holiday. Like you struggling to find many recent reviews.
Hope you enjoy your holiday,
April.
al26, The Gergana now consists of three parts, it has taken in the old Albena Beach, so you could be placed in any part. If you are looking at the Balkan 2008 it just shows the Albena Beach, if you are looking at the complex in the 2009 Brochure, it is the wrong picture. The Hotels shown are, Elitsa (with pool) Nona and Boryana. Cheers Tonyt.
Thanks very much Tony. Been looking at the photo from the 2008 brochure.
I´m back the 28th at night, so you'll be going then... Sorry!
Will just miss you.
Have a good holiday.
annalucia and al26. if you log onto http://www.albena.bg choose your language click on Hotels and plenty of info for you both. Tonyt.
Off tomorrow. Thanx for all the help.
Aaah.... :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.