Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
BY the way,the "free air" is actually free air conditioning in the rooms :lol: :lol:
good to hear you are having a great time :D Its raining here!
Glad to hear that you're enjoying Albena T.C., I hope that Eileen is also enjoying her first holiday abroad there. :D

Baldur
Wonderful news from Albena :!: Can't wait-two weeks tomorrow :D

Pam
TC sounds like you were at a different hotel to us , no , seriously we all have different tastes , but apart from the food ( which we tried a few times ) and hated , the lack of entertainment , and having to use next doors pool , it was ok i guess, very clean

we made our holiday tho , had a fantastic time
Hi,
just got back this morning after having a fantastic holiday :lol: the best weve had :!: :!:

To be honest i think wherever you go there are always things that dont live up to peoples expectations. We went out there with a very open mind as,after our AI holiday to Morocco last year(awful),we realise that the way foreigners cook there food is very different to us.We took money so that we could eat out if necessary.

Everyone has different ideas of what they want from a holiday you get what you pay for.If id paid £900 each then,yes,i would have been a bit disappointed.As it was we paid £500 each for two rooms with sea views and it would have cost us similar to go self catering.

The hotel is in a lovely place,maybe too quiet for some although it wasnt very far into albana centre, maybe 15 mins walk.

My daughter(17) and her friend(19) had a fantastic time and were never bored.I did take them to the G point disco a couple of times though.There were children in there from 8yr old.We walked back at 2am in the morning and found it was very safe.

At the end of the day your holiday is what you make it,if you dont like the food then tell the reps what is wrong as they do their best to rectify any problems.Any other problems and the staff will try their best to help.

Some people were really quite rude to the staff and never said please or thankyou,just because they are waiting on us doesnt mean that they have to be treated like slaves.They are hard working people trying to earn a living and make our stay pleasant.

We(all 5 of us) would definately go again to Bulgaria,especially to Albena and the Albena beach club 8)

TC
ps some people were there on their 2nd and 3rd visits :wink:
Great that your having a good holiday, I have always enjoyed Bulgaria, and a great idea giving everyone the current exchange rates, I will be going over in 4 weeks, and I have been shopping around for exchange rates back here, hope everyone takes notice, if we can all log in when on hols and update the exchange rate then a very good tool for us all.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.