Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
albuferia
9 Posts
They both get very good reviews, are in the same area (barely 5 minutes walk apart) close to a very good supermarket and shopping centre. Close by are several fast food places if that's your thing eg McDonalds and KFC.

Brisa Sol is slightly nearer the beach and old town centre.

It's Solaqua by the way.
Thanks Solaqua seems about £200 cheaper and Brisa Sol seems to be getting quite booked up. Is it still walkable to the strip from both of them? years ago I stayed somewhere called Perola are they near there? Thanks hun :)
The top end of the Strip is about a 15-20 minute walk, or there's the bus or tourist 'train' if you didn't fancy that.

The Perola is next to Solaqua in the same street. Solaqua only opened a couple of years or so ago.
thanks for that I'm thinking maybe waiting for portugal til next year as I don't think its gonna be warm enough end of September. :(
not warm enough :rofl :rofl :rofl at least 30 degrees end of Sept/ beg Oct, just how hot do you wan't it :sun2
Hi, we stayed at the Solaqua for 2 weeks in May and they are excellent, the walk to the strip is 15-20 minutes, but a taxi is only 3.25 Euros, so a bargain, and the walk to the old town is about 10 minutes but well worth the walk :)
Taxi is €3.90 now, but still cheap...
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.