Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Dez, Think I mentioned before bars like Cheers in the Bellevue area which are good for families. You will find others along the strip there too if Cheers is not to your liking. Generally, for bars, Bellevue is a better bet than the port area. Someone also mentioned Tivoli in an earlier post, which is opposite Bellevue. A couple of other restaurants that are very popular with families in Bellevue are the Luna Grill and El Toro. Again, there are plenty of other options. In the port, the restaurants are more varied. Try maybe Nova Marina or Sa Bota on the promenade. Both do a range of dishes for the whole family. A neat little place is Pippers on the beach (burgers etc). For excursions, locally you can get boat trips around the bay from the port. You might also want to look at the old town and its market on Tuesdays and Sundays. If you're going independent, for excursions to different parts of the island, check out No Frills, based in Alcudia. They do pretty much eveything you could want - from Pirates and the waterparks of the south to island trips etc. http://www.nofrills-excursions.com
As to being hassled, there are a few PRs in Alcudia, but it is not really an issue here. More of a nuisance factor can be the guys selling fake stuff and the ladies who want to braid girls hair. Just tell them politely to go away if you're not interested.
Hi

I went to Alcudia with my husband in October and it was fantastic. Like the previous post the best place to go is the Bar/restuaraunt next to the Sol Alcudia centre hotel, the food, entertainment and staff are excellent! Cheers bar is also very good for families which is just round the corner! You will not be dissapointed!

Have a fab time
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.