General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Bargain - are they 'brand' names Karen?
There is a few different ones. I got one which is siana skin kind which is for sensitive skin. Not sure who makes them, maybe just for Aldi, but I use their body wash alot and its great. Karen
Sounds a good bargain but why would you need shampoo and conditioner, etc, in your hand luggage?
because if you are only going for a short break you may not have any hold luggage.
Also we have only 15kgs hold luggage each but another 10kg hand luggage for a 2 week holiday, so it saves me having to put them in the hold and use my allowance better. I find it hard to get even near 10kgs hand luggage. I use to take a vanity case full of sunscream, shampoo etc as my hand luggage but now due to the restrictions I can't. Karen
Hi Karen, thanks for that info, I will certainly be going for some. I bet you could save the empty bottles and refill them if you wanted too! Thanks again, Linda x
Saw these adverised in a national paper yesterday for £3.49 so now even better value.
Sorry just checked my receipt thats all I paid not £3.99, must have been the excitment at finding this bargain. Karen
Been out today and bought a number of these for my kids teachers as end of term presents.
Darn it !

...thought by the title of your post, you were going to tell us Aldi were now doing cheap holidays.....now that I'd like to see :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.