General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
all inc - August
10 Posts
Hi i usualy use med hotels but other companies book rooms only take a look under tour opperators

brian
Is med hotela a company or do you mean any meditreeanean hotels?

Thanks
sorry i miss spelt it http://www.medhotels.co.uk another is alpha rooms but i don.t know their web address

brian
anywhere you would reccommend. I have looked at Turkey but the flights are so expensive.
not rearly im'e still trying to organise a holiday to cyprus but at the moment the air fares are twice that of my chosen accomodation all i can say if you are on a tight budget then look at the shorter routs with more competition like thr Algarve /Spain or Itali

brian
How about just direct with the hotel company, then you only have to pay your bill at the end of your stay and not 14 weeks before you go. Louis hotels have got some cracking all-inclusives.

http://www.louishotels.com/
Where are you looking to go? Med? Europe?
Hi chocolatepennyfarthing, i have always gone on all inc holidays, in fact i have been on 13 in the past 4 years! i have found
it expensive to try and book hotel and flights seperately, so i use my pesonal travel advisor who saves me loads, for example she saved me £100 per person on a week to tunisia all inc, but i did book 5 weeks before we travelled. any other questions you may have please feel free to ask
Mel :)
Mel, here I go again, preaching about good firms.

We use Hellenic Voyages of Wakefield, as does fwh (on Cyprus boards), my brother in law and his wifes sister too.

A friend of mine used them for the Oceanis in Rhodes. This is a 5 star and the price for 2adults and 2 kids (10 & 12) was only £1530 including 3 days car hire. He says it's the best VFM he's ever had.

Phone Manos for a brochure on 01924 788700, he's the boss. It works out a lot cheaper than DIY for Rhodes, Crete and Cyprus.

Parky
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.