General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
More info needed.

How long you want to go for, what airport, budget, max flying time etc.
Any northeast airport no more that about 6 hours then again not fussed about the flight time
for that time of year i would suggest cannaries or red sea :P
yes goto egypt the coral sea resort its brill
Why not get up of your butt and do a bit of research.
After all its your holiday hehe
Have a look at The Conrad Sharm El Sheikh Resort Hotel.
I stayed there last year and had a fabulous holiday, the beach is wonderful!

In 2005, the temperature end of October, beginning of November was between 27c and 40c, definitely sunbathing/swimming weather!

You haven't said how many going for how long, but as an example I've just had a look on http://www.eclipsedirect.co.uk and a seven night holiday to the Conrad departing Manchester Monday 30th October, returning Monday 6th November would cost £947.36 (All Inclusive) for two adults (Gatwick £924.12).
Departing Manchester Monday 30th October, returning Monday 13th November would cost £1497.96 (Gatwick £1318.92).

Pippy :D
P.S Just checked prices on http://www.firstchoice.co.uk (parent company).
Eclipse are usually cheaper.
The seven night holiday departing Manchester would cost exactly the same (£947.36), but departing Gatwick would cost less than Eclipse at £900.12.

Two week prices are the same on Eclipse and First Choice.

Hope this helps (as it took ages to compile this post! :lol: :wink: ).
Sorry kmba i was only askin as i thought that what you did when u needed a bit help

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:54 pm Post subject:
Why not get up of your butt and do a bit of research.
After all its your holiday hehe

as i can see i got no help off you lol thanks :evil:
Guys, we do try to be a friendly community here........ :wink:

MarkJ HT Mod
Sorry mark just feel it was not asked for mate i was only askin for places to go after all thanks
macca1

Turkey can still be nice in October although the weather isn't guaranteed in the way it would be in the Read Sea. Olu Deniz has 3 AI hotels near the sea front , the Olu Deniz Resort Hotel, Belcekic Beach hotel and Club Sun City, These might suit you, but you would need to check out the hotel review bit of HT.

PS Most of us are friendly on HT, after all the site is about asking questions and we don't want to scare off new members who might become valuable contributers in the future. :wink: Hope you get something booked. :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.