Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
All inclusive?
4 Posts
From past experiences we have found places like Dominican Republic,Kenya etc. that tend to be AI are usually very resort restricted (sometimes advised not to leave resort without a guide).This can also mean very few places for tourists to eat. We have just returned from Dom.Rep. AI but the food was very good at the hotel.
There are several non AI in Playa Del Carmen Mexico
You dont have to go to AI in the Cancun area. I personally do not like AI but thats my choice. We stayed in a beach Cabanas in a lovely place called Tulum, which is located 80 miles south of Cancun. We went flight only and hired a car. You can however get the ADO bus, which is right out side the arrival terminal on the right.

We found it to be perfectly safe and the people to be lovely and friendly. Tulum has a b e a u t i f u l beach and has decent bars and cafes.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.