Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
all inclusive
8 Posts
chrissy1965,

a couple off the top of my head right on the sea front and 2 minutes walk from the canal, L'Etoile and Marti La Perla. A little further along, Munamar and betweem Icmeler and Marmaris, Marmaris Park and Marmaris Palace. All are 4 star. If yo want something a little more upmarket, there's The Marti, 5 star.

Darren
We went to Marmaris Park and loved it.We went to L'Etoile last year,wouldn't go back unless it was in May or late September as the room we had was too hot.Aircon was centrally controlled and only on 3pm-7pm and 10pm-7am,not enough in the August heat.The bungalow rooms at Marmaris Park had individual units in each room,controlled by the door key,much more comfortable,also no beach but a paved private promenade with padded sunloungers,umbrellas and steps into the sea.We're going back in May.
thanks guys but decided to go self catering still icmeler tho going to wait till after new year the flights seem very exspensive at the moment apparantly they come down in price at the begginig of the year.
Chrissy, you don't say how many are in your party but i've always recommended Babadan Apartments which are SC and I believe are still getting good reviews. Which UK airport would you be using ??

Les
would be between 8 to 10 1 bedded appartments but sleep 4 newcastle or leeds or maybe teesside if we can get an opperator to take rout over
would be late august round about the 20th
The reason I was curious about your local airport is the fact that we've used Pegasus Airlines in the past but they only go from Manchester & Stansted.

Les
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.