General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
I've been to Sharm a couple of times but not AI but have read up on a few there though and I don't think you are likely to get 24 hour AI as you can in some other places. Is that what you are after?
You might be better off putting this in the Egypt Forum but with a slightly different title. A few people have been to the Hilton Sharks Bay, the Coral Sea Resort, FC Holiday Village, The Conrad, these seem to attract the most Brits so perhaps they might be a place to start looking. Also for obvious reasons the AI drink in Red Sea area wont be as good as many other places. The beer Sakara is fine, but the wine is dire and you wont get imported stuff on AI, cost it's 25 quid a bottle in a good restaurant. Hope this helps a bit.
Doe
You could try 'Magic Life' through Thomson. I haven't been to one in Egypt, but their all-inclusive seems to be the same everywhere, if you read their website. http://www.magiclife.com/index.php?id=43&L=1&land=Aegypten&club=Sharm%20el%20Sheikh&zeit=sommer If so, it is extremely all-inclusive, 24 hours, with food available all day.
Been to hilton sharks bay twice and can confirm A/I all day until I believe 2am when everyhing shuts anyway. :think . they have a main buffet indoor resturant or an open BBQ type set up outside at lunchtime if you want to stay in your swimwear . they also do rolls and crisps etc in the afternoon or you can get snacks at the sunset bar next to the beach but must agree not chips or pizza , they are only available at lunchtime or dinner so I suppose in that respect you would need to make sure you got a decent meal at those times .Also midnight snacks available in the chill out bar but again rolls and picky things. There are no extras to pay for at all even fresh orange juice at the pool bar is included as are ice creams although I believe they limit the times for those.

hope that helps

lyn
we are off to the baron palms 22nd oct :D
i usually just check times of certain bars opening. so if the kids miss breakfast in the restaraunt i make sure another one with food opens from 10.. when the restaraunt closes.. etc etc.. so in other words i just check one food place opens as another closes cos the kids can have funny eating times..

sharon
an afterthought.. have you tried looking in Med Hotels, they usually have some good explanations of the hotels

sharon
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.