Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
I stayed in a nice all inclusive in Greece called the Louis Creta Princess, in Creter when my kids were young, although like many AI's it was a bit isolated, which didn't bother us. You would need to check recent reviews though as its a long time since I went.

At that time it had great food, fabulous pools, kids activities, a shuttle to Chania which is the nearest big town & takes 30 mins to get too. there was another closer town as well that was a bit more touristy and lots of folk popped on the local bus or got a cab to - forget it's name.

You will probably get loads of posts on here telling you not to go All Inclusive LOL, but we had a great holiday & you need to do what works for you as a family. The last 4 years I have been to Spain in a villa for a week during the summer so I know exactly what you mean & I have to cram in an AI holiday somewhere else to get a bit of a break for me. :tup

If you look at some of Wizards posts (the moderator on the various Greek forums) he had been to a lot of hotels in Zante & Kos I think and he seems to always sniff out a good deal. There are probably hotel reviews from him on the review part of the site.

Doe :sun2
we usually go late September into October as the prices although not cheap are sensible and there are less party people about, finding a 2 room apartment on an AI in Greece may be difficult on a budget they are usually family rooms,

what sort of AI do you want? either the full blown experience or the lesser hotel with AI food/drink,

one of the complaints with AI is they only include locally branded drinks [imports and premium brands will be charged extra]
unless you find a ULTRA inclusive hotel [but this will be expensive]

where you can fly from will also have a bearing on cost as certain islands are only available from selected airports

yasus
wizard
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.