Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
allinclusive
5 Posts
my sister is just back from the royal garden hotel in marmaris and she says it is a great hotel so clean and the food was excellant the staff were so helpful. she is returning here next year she booked it through globespan i think there are a few others go there to . it's a/l it's just outside marmaris the bus runs every 5min and it takes 5min on the bus to town.
Have a look at the Antalya region ,Belek ,Side ,great all/ inc around that area .All the Belek hotels are right on the beach.

Bluepeterno1
Emre Beach or Pasa Beach theses are both directly on Marmaris beach and both are A/I :tongue
I agree with bluepetermol, you are better off looking at Side Belek or lara beach for good quality AI holidays! We have a 16 year old son and there is more than enough to keep them amused without having to worry about them being safe! Most in the above areas have hotels that are Ultra All Inclusive and some have branded drinks! take a look at Direct holidays because they have been coming out cheaper than Thomas cook but are the same company! Your budget may limit your choices in July though!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.