General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
If you fancy DIY, then go to http://www.wintersunshineholidays.com and request Majorca then all inclusive options.
Scroll through them, but I am sure you can book the room and option for less than £500 for you all. Need then to sort flights out.
We are going to Club Cala Romani in Cales de Mallorca half term in May for a week for £215 plus flights.....prived up same for 2 weeks in August £700.

Hope this helps

Mark
You could always have a look at Bulgaria, we've had some good deals there in the past
kos is greece was coming up pritty good prices for a 4* hotel and they sleep larger familiys
I too would suggest Bulgaria- for two adults and two children in August, we got a fortnight AI for £1800. We did however book as soon as the brochures came out last year. Many people recommend self catering in Bulgaria as it is cheap to eat out. This may be your other option if you can get a cheap deal. Have you looked at Turkey, that tends to be reasonable as well.

Good luck

Pam :D
Another place that has a few AI's and often seems to come up cheap when i'm looking is Tunisia. Might be worth having a look on the Tunisa forum or asking on there for recommendations.
We went to the Titantic Hotel in Hurghada last July mainly for the waterslides and that was really cheap. £600 for a family room and the flights on top. The rooms would easily sleep 2 adults and 3 children.
Sorry meant to say that was for 2 weeks.
Olu Deniz Resort, Olu Deniz, Turkey :D :D
depends on the ages of the kids and who you book through. Med Hotels website gives the child price ages which determines the place we go to. we usually use travel counsellors for our hols and they use med hotels, so i get the price from there and child ages and tell them if my kids can go kids prices.. ive just booked mine myself for the first tme and have saved a fortune

sharon
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.