Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
Hi, welcome to HT! :wave

We currently only have one review for these apartments HERE.

If anyone can assist by posting a review, please do so via the link above.

Thanks.

Pippy :D
ho and thanks for the welcome!I have been reading through the posts in the Forum and i find it so interesting and informative...

I have seen the review that you have of these apartments!It seems quite nice!
The only difference would be that they were a party of 11 people so they couldnt go wrong on that could they? :lol:

Thanks very much again and if anyone has any previous experience please post!

Have fun everyone whatever you do
Can someone tell me if these apartments are all inclusive?
Click Here for our reviews of this accommodation.

From what I've seen they are only available on self catering or B&B
Hi,
Just got a good deal on the Altamadores apartments with Thomas Cook all inclusive.

Has anyone stayed all inc here before as every review I have read (here and other places) only mentions self catering.

All comments greatly recieved, thanks,

Rob
I'm going there 31st May all inclusive. If this is before you go let me know and I'll tell you if the food is ok or not. According to all the reviews I've seen I don't think there should be a problem.
Hi, yes they do all inclusive. I've booked for may through travelrepublic but thomas cook have them too.
I asked the very same question a few posts below, Glynis woulds you please merge the two.
On thier own web page they do advertise as AI and Thomas Cook have gor some good deals there this summer so all comments would be greatly recieved
Thanks

Rob
Thanks Alix, Im looking at July so you will get back before me
Hi

I have also booked all inclusive with Thomas Cook flying out 31.05. I have not seen 1 reveiw on this but now it is the first time they are doing this board basis this year. All other revews look excellent though and are looking forward to it. If anyone can tell me more on the all inclusive. It would be verry much appreciated.
Mand :)
My friend and i have booked a holiday at these apartments for 12 July. Neither of us have been to Gran Canaria before.We were told that this is the first year that these apartments are doing All Inclusive.Could anyone tell me what the food is like here. Thank you.
Just got back on sunday. The apartments are great and the food is good,( a couple of stange combinations for dinner perhaps) but on the whole you will manage to eat all day. Staff are great and the whole place is spotless.
We go to puerto rico twice a year never go all inclusive it so nice to go to all the lovley resturants and meet the locals .
My daughter and her boyfriend have just booked this hotel. They were reluctant due to reading it was so high up and seemed a bit far out but as they got it for a really good price they took it.

Has anyone been that can tell me distant to shops, bars, main area and beach etc please?

Thanks
Hi joolz .. I have merged your enquiry with this existing topic which some members may be subscribed to. While you wait for replies to those specific questions, you can find our reviews of the complex HERE, if you haven't already seen them.

David :wave
Can anyone help me find the e.mail address please for this all inclusive complex in Puerto Rico please? Any other info on resort/apts appreciated. Many thanks
recepción@altamadores.com

altamadores.com

:cheers
Got a fanatastic deal with Thomas Cook for these apartments for 2 weeks in August this year, this place has brilliant reviews too! I can't wait! :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.