Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
going in november can anyone tell me if there are tea making facilities cheers :cheers
No Tea making facilities unfortunatley - We took a small travel kettle with us!

Belly!
I have tried e-mailing the hotel 3 times,and my message keeps being returned with a failure message stating there are errors in the e-mail address.I have double checked it??
There are obviously still problems with their website, but I'm not sure about their email address. The address given in previous posts is the only one I have for them, and seems to be the only one which tourist authorities have too. How quickly are messages being bounced back to you ? I tried e-mailing them just after you posted and although they haven't answered, it hasn't so far been bounced back either.

David :wave
Hi
Have you got another email account to send it? This has happned to me before and just used my other email adress and it worked :-? least that way you know if its there side if it dose the same thing again.

Hope it sends in the end :)

Danny
thanks for that bellyballyboo will take a travel one as well cheers
Hi,
I e-mailed the Ambassador on 21st July using the address David (mod) gave a day or two earlier. It was
quite late at night but I got a reply at 10.00 the next morning.

Helen
Just returned from the Ambassador Playa.Hotel is good ,staff are pleasant ,rooms are good and cleaned daily clean towels beds made etc. Bar prices are reasonable.entertainment is good, but Antonio the resident guitarist gets a bit much after a few nights,same songs repeated.Everything is let down by the food, very bland, plenty of chips pizza and pasta.Only one choice of soup.There was some good sliced beef on one night ,once it was gone it wasnt replenished.
Hi... just got back today...will post a review when i have had a nice cup of coffee....

scully27
Hi just came back from the ambassador and had a fab 2 weeks.... they sorted out the problem of people reserving there sun beds from 830am and going out for most of the day... :yikes so annoying when you can see they have not been there for hours and you are propped up in a chair... :sun2 they have employed a man who walks round all day and if your bed has not been used for 15 min he takes of all the towels so other guests can use them....There was a lot of annoyed people coming back from there outings to find there towels had been removed and some one else in there reserved bed lol :rofl ....
For the first week we were woke up every morning at 830 with the noise of every one pulling the beds to there favourite spots...same people in same spot every day.... then most of them went back to bed...or the market... the second week when the rules changed you could come to pool area at any time of day and get a bed...heaven....
:)
great stuff scully , i`m not one for lying at the pool , but it upsets me when people cant get sunbeds when so many are sitting empty.
Wish they had done that the 2 weeks i was there lol. We spoke to the manager who was very nice about this carry on and he said he would get something done so looks like he has i got home on the 2nd aug ..But roll on next july hope the guys still there taken the towels of the beds about time as beds lay there with towels on them but no bodies all day .. Some people took the towels of put them on stage .. well done
Hi , received a reply from the Ambassador Playa today with the e-mail i sent them.

they told me i`m in the Ambassador Playa 2 , with a standard room , no pool view .

they said i can upgrade to a pool view for 2 euro per person per day , but i would be happy with anywhere at the front of he hotel as thats where the sun is ....i hope i`m right in saying that. :yikes
Came back from A P 2 on Sat. Had a great time. Will write a review later on today, but you can forget sunbeds after 8.30am to about 5.00pm.

baz
Have now posted my Hotel Review.

baz
cheers for the review Barclay , just as well i`m not a sun worshiper wae the sunbeds.

sounds a god hotel , i just hope i get a room at the front somewhere.
Hi,I have been to Benidorm twice now and am thinking of going again next year,i have got quite a good price for the ambassador playa and just wondered if anyone knows if it would be alright for my little girl who will be 9 when we go,she loves the swimming pools but im not sure if there is a kids club there for her.
Any help would be really appreciated before i book it this week.
Many thanks
Angela.
hi there

WE took our grandson 2 years ago when he was 10 and he loved it as we did I am sure they will have a lovely time ;)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.