Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
La Isla is a great shopping mall. It is in the Cancun hotel zone. Loads of American dining options in there and around the area. There is a Aquarium and Dolphinarium there as well and you can even take a boat around the shops. Las Americas shopping mall is quite nearby - you can get a bus - or walk (about 30mins) between them both. Have you had a look at Trip Advisor? Loads of reviews of hotel and shopping malls on there.
Hi there is a huge Wallmart and a big place called SAMS?? next door in downtown Cancun, Plus 3 or more Malls in and around the Hotel zone. Try Bubba Gump restaurant & bar its next to one of the smaller Malls on the Lagoon side of the road.

The bus service in and around the hotel and downtown zone is excellent and its only about 35p a time, I would suggest staying on the bus all the way along the beachfront road and you will see all the Malls along there.

As for your leather goods you may well find them in one as there are lots of shops. The Wallmart and Sams sell all sorts of stuff so you may be lucky.

Hope this helps
Thank you both, I guess I need a touristy map with the shopping malls & restaurants & other stuff of tourist interest ;)

Thank you also for the info that buses are so frequent & cheap, can hop on & off them all day :tup
Look at this site
http://www.cancun.bz/shopping_tips.htm

And the place I mentioned is Sams Club

Yes the busses are great, you just pay in pessos (about 35p) eachtime you get on, its a flat fare no matter how far you go.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.