Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
If these are the ones in the old village then Yes I have stayed here and would go back again. We usually stay in the apartments in front of these, The Sevgi Apartments but one year they were full but they put us in touch with Ibo at the Angel Inn and we stayed there. It is very quiet, they have a snack bar for breakfasts and lunch but do not do evening meals but there are plenty of places nearby that do. The hotel is family run and Halley, who is Ibo's niece is there most days. There is no entertainment at the apartments but that suits us down to the ground. The pool is a fair size, they only have about 12 aparts, there is plenty of shade around the pool if you want it and there are unberellas dotted about. You would not be disapointed here. Diane. :sun2
we have booked to go in September to the Angel, we went a couple of weeks ago to look round again after first viewing it last year, and we even got to choose our own room
thanks very much for the info on these apartments now looking forward to going on holiday regards john :cheers
Hi John
You'll have a great time at the Angel, like the others have said they are small and friendly - we are going for our 8th time soon
When do you go?
Hi John, looks like we'll be there at the same time!
we also fly out on 31 July
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.