Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Where are the apartments? Which resort?
If you look on TA and HW there are lots of reviews.They are very mixed but it depends if you are going to an Apartment or a Studio as these apparently have no window and no balcony!
They are near Tansas the supermarket as you enter Icmeler.
Hi All
Has anyone using this forum used the minimote apartments recently i.e in the last year or two.
As some of the reviews i have read on other sites seem to very by quite a bit.
Any tips on where to eat drink etc. would be great and also any good daytrips.

Thanks
Andy
I found reports from july last year, http://www.realholidayreports.com/reports/reports.asp?report_id=32109&hotel_id=22594
And from september 2008, http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g609056-d1169452-Reviews-Mini_Mote_Apartments-Icmeler_Mugla_Province_Turkish_Aegean_Coast.html
Eating and drinking in Icmeler you will find fantastic choice everywhere here just take a seat anywhere and prepare to be spoiled everywhere.
Book all your trips with the shops that sell these, Book as many at the same time with that same company for the best prices and dont be afraid to Banter with them, Trips are very good value for money and if an All inclusive one is available it's advisable to take up that offer.
Hi All
I have already posted a request several months ago for any information regarding these apartments.Minimote apartments icmeler.
I have checked all of the other holiday forums but none of the reports are from this year.
So my request is for anyone that have stayed in these apartments this year if you could either post a report or just give some general feedback about your stay here.

stroll on 17th aug 8 more sleeps. :cheers
Do you mean Minimote or Miramonte Apartments?

Kath x
hi kath
No minimote i think a few people have goten confused with these 2 sets of apartments.
Hi Andy ... if you can confirm that THIS is the complex, we can perhaps have it added to the reviews database in the hope of attracting some feedback for you.

Most sites seem to refer to it as Mini Mote, rather than Minimote, a small complex with just 10 apartments.

I have merged this latest topic with your two previous ones which you may not have found your way back to, where members did try and help out with some information.

David :wave
Hi

I have not stayed at the Mini Mote I have had a look around as some friends of mine have been there. They seemed ok, it is really small complex but everyone was friendly and welcoming.

Wtih regard to to the best places to eat - in my opinion the best place in Icmeler to eat is The Wayside which is about 30 seconds walk from the Mini Mote apartments. :cheers

Enjoy your time in Icmeler - I am going back for the 5th time on 9th September 31 sleeps (and counting) :sun2
:offtop totally agree that Wayside is the best! :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.