Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Hi Groovychick I agree with your post. I just would have rather had been told that they had not as yet been sent but not to worry they will arrive on time. At least I would have been comforted knowing that FC still had them and that they had not been lost some where in the post. However Monday they turned up. A nice little personalised booklet about your destination and hotel. I have even recieved a second one today!

Thank you starry and Iansclass53 for your replies. I hope you also have got your tickets by now :)
my tickets finally arrived today, i left for work at 11.30 and no post but when i got back there they were, postman musta just been late this morning ;)
the little booklet is cool and just glad ive got thm now, glad you got yours too now beth :)
just got home from work and another set of tickets had arrived :que :rofl
Haven't received them yet - apparently another set have been sent :que I am sure I will end up having to pick them up at the airport.

Have a great holiday everybody! :cheers
Received them today! When I first opened it, I thought it was just a travel guide. Wasn't expecting a snazzy little booklet.

I will probably receive the 2nd set tomorrow ;)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.