Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi Ace. We live about ten minutes from Royal Wings.Weather at that time of year is warm during the day but chilly in the evening.Occasionally it may rain but not for long.No guarantees though. Enjoy your holiday.

Ian
Hi
We stayed for 2 weeks at xmas and new year last year in Lara and it was not really sunbathing weather. A few brave soles did go in the sea and sunbath! It was warm some days and you could sit out in a t shirt but quite cool most days! but the air was fresh and the sun shinning and it was nice to be away! The year before I had heard was much warmer so hit and miss I think!Just go prepared!
The fantastic atmosphere and the Gala dinner food at Christmas and New Year made up for this and not having to cook and go shopping was a real treat! We stayed at the Barut lara.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.