Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Can I suggest the Nessebar Mare/Bay/Palace complex, in Ravda - marketed as Nessebar, but it IS in Ravda. We stayed there and were very pleased. The 3 hotels are together, so you have the use of all the facilities, so 3 pools, plus a separate one attached to the hotel run kids club (based in a building with a fairytale castle facade), 9 bars, 3 shops, etc. Only thing, your meals must be taken in "your" restaurant, although in practice this is not a problem. if you need any more info, just post here, or send me a private message, & I'll do my best :wave:
If you want a All Inclusive clean hotel then the two we have stayed at in Golden Sands can be highly recommended. Both have Doctors on site.

Helios Spa and Resort 4* or 5* have a seperate pool for childeren which seemed well recieved and a 'kids club' offering activities too. Baby sitting service as well I think, but you'd better check. The food was pretty good and plenty of variety. Big hotel on the hillside and a short walk down the steps to the main shopping areas/beach. Use the lift in the adjacent hotel to return to top level. Also a lovely noddy train takes you to the beach for free, and the kids love this too. Service is friendly with good English...but can be slow at the bar. Echange desk and deposit boxs in reception.

The Nympha, my prefered choice, is located in the Riviera Complex and is their 3+* All Inclsive Hotel. There are 5 hotels set inside the private complex which include both 4* and 5* hotels too. Although it does not have it's own pool guests to the Nympha can use the lovely spacious indoor and outdoor pools within the whole Complex...a short level walk away. The Nympha is right on the beach and all sunbeds and parasols are included....the main public beach will charge you for these. The food is excellent, hot, and plenty of it. Good service and friendly English speaking staff complete the set up. Deposit boxes are in reception but the exchange desk is located in adjacent Imperial Hotel. The only draw back is the longer walk to get to the main shopping area and public beach. The side gate we could use has to remain shut cos of security....but a noddy train takes you th the main entrance to the Complex which is a help. Security is spot-on and the grounds are lovely to walk in too.

We are off to The Nympha next Monday (31st May) for a fortnight so can update you on or return.

regards Jim.
Thank you both for your replies i will deffinatley look into those hotels :tup
have a lovely holiday Jim x
it the Nympha for me everytime its a lovely hotel, a bit dated, but lovely food, all the amenities within easy reach, it will be our 4th time staying there this year this year
Hi lal...

We have just returned from Nympha yesteday and all is practically the same as usual. We met up with board member Tonyt from Hastings at gatwick and had a great chat and sat next to him on the flight back...smashibg chap and he too enjoyed his stay further up in Albena.

We also met up with lots of other people at The Nympha who were also there last year too and we all remembered each other which was very nice, A Scots lass Adele and her hubby along with Paul and Julie. There were a few Russians and Germans from last year as well....and lots of new ones too. Nympna was very much busier than last year although The Imperial next door did not fully open till Wed 9th. GS it'self seemed much quieter on the whole and Dolly the excusion seller said she did not take a booking for 10 days...

will post fuller and further report later

ps...the side gate is still closed.

regards Jim.
we go to the nympha on friday, pity about the gate, as Jim said its a good walk now into the resort, looking forward to your report Jim
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.