Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
I would suggest the Hotel Hamilton in Es Castell as a pleasant and convenient venue.
How about Santa Tomas, a lovely beach, nice hotels and very flat, but also very quiet which might appeal? - also not to far from the airport.
I agree, Santo Tomas, nice for older people, quiet, flat for some not too strenuous walks but convenient at the centre of the island for taxis, buses etc to Ciutadella and Mahon for some shopping.
Thanks for the ideas, will check them out ..... ;)
HI there
I would thouroughly recommend Es Castell. It is reasonably flat and a super place for a holiday. Easy to pick up loads of trips. There is also a regular bus service into Mahon which only takes 10 minutes and cost 1.30 euros.
Taxi is about 6-7 euros.
Places to eat and drink. I would suggest Brogans Irish Pub(lovely place), Camachos Tapas Bar, 3B's(on the harbour), and the Teapot.
There is also a market twice a week and a lovely town square.
Have a nice stay if you go
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.