Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
any ideas?
4 Posts
come on guys! someone must have some reccommendations for me or resort ideas???
please! x
Hi crumpet :wave:

Your choice of resorts that will enable you to visit the Pyramids are Sharm, Hurghada or Luxor, you can do a day trip to Cairo from these resorts and get to see Cairo and the Pyramids.

Sharm and Hurghada are Red Sea tourist resorts with all the normally associated activities that are included in this type of resort while Luxor all though a tourist resort doesn't have any beach / water based activities however it is much more historical with a lot of archaeological sites such as Luxor / Karnak Temples, Valley of the King's etc.
You may wish decide which particular style of resort you would prefer then come back and get more info on specific hotels when you have decided.

Your other option would be to do a 2 centre holiday with a stay of 3 days in Cairo followed by a stay at one of the Red Sea resorts or Luxor?

You might want to take a look at the Egyptian hotels reviews and see if any take your interest - http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/egypt/

Hope this helps a bit
Graham
thanks thats really helpful, like the idea of a split trip, will have a look x
thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.