Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Ideas Please
5 Posts
If you are considering Rhodes I can recommend the are around Kiotari and Lindos. For value for money with teenagers I would go across the sea to Turkey. Everyone I am talking to are saying that the Eurozone has become expensive since the de valuation of the pound :yikes
Hi Irene :wave:

Don't know if this will help as you mention DIY, but have been checking prices for something similar myself, Rhodes, Crete etc school holidays, 2 adults, 2 older teens & have details as written them out to show DH. lol.

Found these on the Direct Greece site so price includes the 4 flights, ex-Gat not Man.

Lindos Blue Sky - 2 bed apartment, shower/toilet/Balcony/terrace/patio - 2497.60

Kyriaki Apartments, Lindos - 2 x studios, shower/toliet/balcony/terrace/patio - 2157.60

Tzina Studios, Pefkos - 2 x studios, shower/toilet/balcony/terrace/patio - 2277.60

I'm pricing everything as 4 adults as it seems cheaper and for 14 nights.

4 flights with easyjet for my dates are about 1050. So the above didn't seem too bad as they included transfers.

They either have a pool or access to a pool, haven't checked reviews am about to plough through them. Leaning towards 2 seperate studios as you get 2 bathrooms, Lindos Blue seems to have better pool, others use pool next to apartments.

I assume if you had wanted Turkey you would have posted in the Turkey forum lol, but thought I would mention that we were in Olu Deniz same 2 weeks last year & the prices of meals & drinks in decent places were similar to UK, plus hassle factor is less in Greece than in Turkey. We were FB so not too much of a problem for us, although obviously you want the odd meal out for change of scene that's how I can comment.

Hope you find something suitable.

Doe :sun2
Hi
Thanks for your replies.
Doe thanks for all your 'homework' Excellent point about the 2 studios.
We have a few destinations in mind and we all need to sit down and have our 'say'
Went to Turkey years ago and was put off by all the hassle when out of an evening - really bad.
Have done DIY for the last few years before that we travelled a few times with Direct holidays.
Think it will be a Greek Island or Cyprus.
Will let you know and if I need any more info I will be on here like a shot.
Thanks again.
Irene
Hi Doe,

Don't know if Tzina in Pefkos has a pool as i only know of the place when it was newly built in '95, certainly no pool then.

Of your Lindos choices, neither have a pool on site but with Blue Sky it's right next door at Lindos Athena - you can see how close it is from the pictures. Kyriaki's nearest pool is about a 5 minute walk at Lindos View. Lindos Blue Sky is a fantastic property - newly built last year, the rooms are really well finished with quality furniture, flat screen tvs - quite upmarket for Lindos.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.