Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
we returned,from the area on monday.cocktails,in most places,were 6 or 7 euro.6 was the cheapest we saw,most charged 7.
i love my cocktails,but hated the price.
have a nice break
tracy
Many thanks and Im sure you have had a good look around but to no avail. Maybe someone elso will have found a reasonably priced place for a drink.
Lynn45, where are you staying ? We have just come back from the Bali and quite a few bars near to us were doing a local spirt and mixer for 2.5 euros didn`t notice prices of cocktails though but I am sure if you look around there will be some decent priced cocktails to be found.
thanks for reply.We are staying at Sol Don Pedro.Dont know if this is near Bali but if you remember names of bars it would be great.
Christies bar 2 euros for a local mixer and spirit. Lily Langtrees 2.5 euros,both near the Bali hotel. Chesters has good prices for drinks coffee and brandy or Bailieys (large measure) 2.5 euros.Chesters is a bit further on towards the mini golf but on the same road as Triton, . Bali is on the opposite side off the road near the Indian.

Lots of bars have offers on and they have boards outside. If you like wine, wine is always a good price if you can drink the local stuff. Hotels have happy hours so there is no need to miss out.

Bonanza square had lots of bar with offers on.

Not sure where Don Pedro is but the Bali is a 10 min walk from the Marina upwards and along towards the park.
Not sure where Don Pedro is but the Bali is a 10 min walk from the Marina upwards and along towards the park.

The Hotel Don Pedro is miles away from Benalmadena, it's in Torremolinos, further along the promenade passed the steps down from Calle San Miguel (main street in Torremolinos) and opposite Playa del Bajondillo.

Sanji
I think drinks are the same in most places,especially cocktails.they usually are 5-7 euros,but people think them expensive because of the pound.A glass of local spirits are cheaper :tup .check boards outside bars for prices.Enjoy the sun..no price for that.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.