Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
You will be able to shop till you drop as there is nothing but shops etc, some very good priced restaurants but as far as I can remember no karaoke bars but quite a bit of night life. Don't know what time in September you are going but at the moment it is still nice and warm during the day but can be chilly at night.

This time of the year there are less people about therefore it makes life easier to walk around etc. The beach is very large and sandy.

regards
a1gjv
Thanks very much for that! I look forward to the shopping! We go next week so im hoping the weather will be a bit better than what it is here!!

Thanks
Hi....I went for the day by taxi from callella de parafrugel last year....it was 1st week in october...weather wasnt bad but big downpour at night....there is a big bowling alley which also has pool tables...very reasonable prices , and had special offers on....there is a fair sized inside amusment arcade with bumper cars in on main street and a fair futher along.....We had a really good meal in an italian pitiziari ...really enjoyed our day and evening there....My eldest son and his girlfriend had gone for a day and night out there a few days before...there was a beer festival on ...they said enjoyed themselves and that it was really lively
I am sorry but now in platja d'aro there is nothing to do.

Next time book a bit closer to Barcelna city,you'll be able to enjoy more.

Regards,
catalan-Boy
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.