UK and Ireland Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the UK and Ireland.
I normally use club card and they come within a week. If not the national papers have been doing bog of vouchers have a look in the papers 2 Moro
Cheers. I will look at a few nationals tomorrow, incase there is anything in them. And I guess I could order up the tesco ones and then if they arrive too late just send them back to T's to be recredited to my account - nothing to lose I suppose apart from doing the paperwork.

Thanks for answering.

Doe :sun2
the Sun had a 2 for 1 voucher in today, i've thrown it away now, but I think it runs all week
Thanks denny :tup I will pick one up tomorrow just incase. Been on the website and provided you book on-line 5 days in advance it seemed to be £111 for 4 adults and they seem to have started charing for parking as well.

Website said 'whats new for 2011' I clicked on it expecing a new ride and it announced the parking charge :yikes :rofl only two quid but it's dear enough to get in as it is and I am sure the parking is often on rough ground not tarmac.
Ask in the shop if they have yesterday's Sun,or maybe someone on here could arrange to post the coupon to you,not me I'm afraid as I don't very often buy it.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.