Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Is THIS it Kirk ? If so, it's €665.

David :wave
But beware you don't get fobbed off with a substitute. Buyer beware.
:)
Thanks David, didnt know they had a website

Andrew: Ive been going tenerife for a while now and know some of the tricks they pull, when i went last november had a big argument with one of the shop owners as he was trying to pull a fast one, then i went to vistanta, will keep my eyes wide open when i go

Thanks

Kirk
After recent posts about purchasing goods from outlets in Tenerife, one would have taken on board the advice given. no EU guarantee, no redress when you return to the outlet with a fault or problem. Most items are substandard to what are sold in the UK. You can purchase via internet and bartaring in UK outlets and have peace of mind if problems arise.
Off post. Today I read that the Spanish Government are to increase the tax on Cigs/Tobacco. Already spirits can be purchased cheaper in UK than in Canaries. Supposed to be duty free status. I think not !!!!!
Oh how it used to be. God forbid the sun stops shining there.

Pebble
Thanks for hat pebbles but as i said in my last post ive been going tenerife for a while now ( A while = 16 years ) so know the odd trick or two and all about warrenties and the products i buy. ( teaching to suck eggs ! )

Mods this can be closed now as ive had my question answered

Thanks

kirk
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.