Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Favour Please.
5 Posts
what are the titles you were looking for? You might be able to order them online. Just thinking that although members might be willing, if the books are substantial they may give problems with luggage weight.
hi,
I have found it online, on A1books i was trying to by them at 795 rupees each but it will only ship to india so thats no good for me. Then i have found it on amazon for £24 but thats over double the actual cost and i really wanted 3 copies so would be rather expensive. I was hoping someone who had a high luggage allowance might be kind enough to get them for me if i sent a cheque before holiday for the books and gave them the postage cost for when they get back to post to me aswell.
Do you mean one I recommended ? or one by another member, on the books thread. As the ones I mentioned were not bought in India, but on ebay, thats where I find a lot of my books.
x lassi
Hi lassi just pm'ed you. did try ebay but its not on there.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.