Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
hi

i havent stayed there myself but they are near my apartments and look fine, some people we know in akyaka stayed there and were happy,they are about 10 mins walk to the beach, sorry cant help anymore than that, but hope that helps
Hi, we stayed in Okaliptus apartments 2 summers ago and loved them. We had a top floor 2 bedroomed apartment with excellent views. They were really clean and the people who run them are lovely.
They run an open tab at the bar and you just pay whenever for your lunch and drinks we stayed for 18 nights and paid half way thru the holiday and then at the end. They even get the bread each morning from the bakers you just have to collect it from the bar area! We booked directly throught them and they arranged taxi transfers for us very reasonably.

Pool area lovely and clean, could do with a few more sunbeds but isn`t that the same everywhere you go, you can walk thru the orchard to the river and swim in the very cold water!! the owner runs boat trips down the river and you can have breakfast on the boat, there are a couple of restaurants quite close but its not far to walk into the village or to the beach.

We loved it and will go back one day, but at moment too many other places to try.

I`m sure you won`t be disappointed.
thanks for the replies I have booked a 2 bedroomed (top floor) apart and have booked the transfer with them too. Really looking forward to getting back to Akyaka as we didn't make it away last year
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.