Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
hi Mike, put my lad down for a game. Hes 23, 6 foot and says he will play either right full back or goaly. I will be along to watch and look after the half time beers :cheers
I'll be along to watch your son Billy never mind the footie :rofl :rofl
Chilly

Hes 23, 6 foot
did i mention blonde hair and blue eyes ? ;) oh and that hes on the rebound having recently split from his girlfriend. your luck might be in chilly :rofl
I wish....shame!!! I dont think so Billy, at my age you can only look at those young beautiful boys :rofl my husband will kill me if he reads this :rofl nah...thinking about it he would probably laugh
chilly
never mind you can share my beers with the wife and i who will be cheering our lad on. Saying that i have a bad habit of being roped into things like this. Must keep teling myself im TOO OLD :rofl
:rofl :yikes

Oh Chilly I might have to come and ogle with you it would be such a shame for the poor young Handsome 23yr old Blondie with blue eyes (my favorite)to only have one drooling after him :rofl

:que What did i say That was wrong !!!

Pip
x

Ps did i mention that i could use my Healing hands on him if he sustains an injury :rofl
Yeh thats right Dad .. too old, hang up the boots!! :tup hehe
How about Chilly and friends setting up a group of cheer leaders like the americans have?? :ghug :yipee :yipee :rofl
No No No Squigs you know what will pop out if Chilly starts jumping up and down :rofl

Mike
:que I think we could make great cheerleaders!! what about it girls :rofl
chilly
:yipee
ok Chilly i will bring me rara skirt, and me frilly knickers will that do. i will have to take something else out of Mikes case again poor soul wont have anthing to wear at this rate. :rofl

Pip :ghug :bow
Hey Billy

You are not to old, bring your boots we have a 60 year old playing, i am nearly 50 and had three hip operations and a spinal fusion so there is not much running about from us lot we let the young ones do all that and we just use our brains and organise them all, must admit the half time beers sounds like a good job, i think i may just be substituted at half time :rofl having said all that it is a good laugh and everyone seems to enjoy it.

Mike
i could play but as ive only got one leg i would have to be a goal post :rofl :rofl :rofl
put my son inlaw down for a game Mike. Says he will play anywhere. I was looking for you last night at Rabbie Burns pub where i met Dave the owner. Says he was playing in goals. (lucky git) :rofl Hopefully see you on Tuesday at the Carvery.
Can girls play? :rofl I think its only fair, so don't be sexist :cheers .. I won't be in Goa for another few weeks though :(
When I come back can I be the team physio, you know, the person who runs on to the pitch when the players get cramp or whatever and gives them a massage!!! :rofl :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.