Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hi there Mike, hubbie and his friend would love to join in, we are coming to Goa on the 14th Jan 2011 for three weeks, my hubbie position is a striker or (giving the oranges out at half time) :rofl :rofl and his friend Ian says hes a Goalie, full back, left back or striker, i think hes trying to say put him where ever :rofl . Myself and friend will come along to cheer you all on, but please be warned we can get a bit carried away. :hyper Hope the after game drinks are not water or orange??? but a honeybee or a nice cool Kingfisher.
So hope to see you soon, do you have a good first aid kit :haha
That's good news, look forward to seeing you in January, yes the after game drinks are alcohol only. I will order your ra ra skirts and pom poms lol. I will contact you nearer the time and you can also see posters up around Candolim, Calangute and Baga advertising the games about a week before they are played.

We do have a good first aid kit but never have to use it as the Goans don't like physical football.

Mike
sfelts wrote:
Think most people have left Goa mike!!!.

I am still there in mind!! :yikes
Come on you guys where are you all this year ?????

Mike

To busy thinking about the World Cup Mike ;)
GOONER I SOMETIMES THINK ONE OF OUR BRITISH ISLES F.C TEAMS COULD DO BETTER IN THE WORLD CUP THAN SOME OF THE PAST ENGLAND TEAMS THEN THEY TAKE THE BOTTLE OF HONEY BEE AWAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Billy bluenose if you or Gemma are reading this are you going away for 6 weeks lmao.

Mike
Sure Gemma rangers could,nt possibly field a full team you have sold them all :rofl,you will have to throw fat mcoist on :tup .
Super Ally is still better than the Celtic strikers - even at his age :yikes
Dont forget you owe me a championship drink 5 weeks today in Egypt :cheers :D
Mike

Arrive on Jan 1st for 3 weeks so put me down to play.

Bob
I arrive on 8th Jan for 2 weeks, would love to have a game. Judging by the last reply, there could be some Middlesbrough flair on show!! ;)
Hi Bob and Craig

No problem i look forward to seeing you in January, what positions do you play ???? if you PM me i will give you my Goa mobile number.

Mike
Haha, we couldnt do any worse worse than current Boro strike force!
Hey nightnurse look forward to seeing you again :tup and dont go worrying....

Myself and friend will come along to cheer you all on, but please be warned we can get a bit carried away. :hyper Hope the after game drinks are not water or orange??? but a honeybee or a nice cool Kingfisher.

that after game drinks bit is the best bit :rofl oh, and the 'cheering on' of course!!
chilly
Yes Chilly cheering the lads on is good when you turn up. :rofl

Mike
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.