Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hi Sleeps

Off on Sunday morning, the games are always around 5pm as it is slightly cooler at that time of day and they are either in Candolimn or Calangute main stadium.

Mike
have a safe journey mike and all those traveling out to goa this time xx
We arrive on the friday 26th so there may be a match on the 27th saturday i'll have to keep a eye open for your leaflets or pop in a bar and ask thats if we dont catch you round and about before then..Thanx mike have a safe journey..
26th of NEVER and thats along long time: : rofl ..its 26th Nov.....I think i'm cracking up its all this rain we are having...for give me..
we should have a game that weekend and you are forgiven !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers

Mike
Come on you guys we are still running the football so if i am not there Mike at the Phoenix bar in CSM road Baga, will be the man to see but hopefully i will be there.

Mike
yes we loove the football :rofl well and the afters!!
chilly :tup
yes Chill i have bought a new water urn for quicker coffee making !!!!!!!!

Mike
Unfortunately as most of you know i am not in Goa at the moment but if you want a game of football contact Mike Biddles he is the owner at Phonix bar CSM road Baga, just so you know which one he is !!!!! he is the small fat one doing nothing with a bottle in his hand :rofl

Mike :cheers
I hope Mike Biddles gives us all a match report on here ???? mind you i don't think he will mention his penalty misses, late tackles or his lack of stamina :rofl :rofl :rofl

Wishing the team all the very best of luck.

Mike
I am writing the match report in Mike R's absence. First game was played on Sunday, against Roma Pizza at Candolim football ground. We had a great response for players, a big thanks to Colin for all his help, and we managed to field a strong side. We started brighty and pressed from the very start, soon rewarded with a headed goal from Russell, we continued to dominate and added 3 further goals from John, Luke & Sammy. Giving us a derserved 4-0 victory. We had good performances from 2 regulars from last season, Tommy & Garry, both who were outstanding at the heart of defence, also luke performed well in midfield along side Captain Fantastic Mike Biddles !! Next game is Saturday 18th at Candolim, meet at 4.00pm
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.