Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
I thought Mike Biddles would have posted the match reports and when the games were being played !!!!! so i will have to find out why he hasn't done it as i have been away for a month travelling, maybe he is in the clinic dieting LMAO :rofl

Mike
Mike

I went to see him about a game and he told me to turn up at Candolim which I did. He took my name then a few more turned up then told everyone but me to get changed and then completely ignored me so I cleared off and never went again. My wife and I were very annoyed with the ignorant so and so not even telling me I wasnt getting a game

Not amused at all wasted half a day
Hi Moggy's

I am soory for that mate, i know it does get stressful organising the matches because you never know who will turn up and who will not turn up but there is no excuse for ignoring someone, you should have said something.

The only excuse i can give for Mike Biddles is that he is from Leeds LMAO.

I hope to be back there organising things myself next year, so i think i owe you a drink or two or should i say Mike Biddles does.

I hope you still had a great holiday and keep in touch.

Mike
He could handle the pressure at your club sfelts so he couldn't handle us lot :rofl :rofl

Mike
We have just booked the last two weeks in November.
Tony (the Cat) used to be a keeper
Mark (wheres e gone?) is a right midfielder

And we also have 3 teenagers,they will be 13,14,15 when we arrive.
That's great news we do try and give everyone a game, so see you in November srop me a line nearer the time.

Mike
Sorry for not posting reports ealier but been really busy, some of us do work out here Mr Richardson !!! Read the report from the guy who didnt get a game, sorry to disagree but we have been telling everyone who turns up that we are trying to limit the numbers to 14/15 so that every player gets a good run out, some weeks we had 20 or so & some of the guys had not called me so i had no idea they were coming, i do talk to everyone but he probably wasnt happy if i told him we had too many players !! Anyway, our latest game was last Thursday, at Calangute against a Candolim 11, we turned out a strong, if not ageing 11 !!, and managed a hard fought 1-0 victory, the goan teamed was very strong and full of youth so we did extremely well to force the victory. Our next game is Friday 25th February, against Panaji Customs & Excise, 4.30pm kick off at Don Boscoe Ground in Panaji, any interested parties please contact me.
Cheers Mike
I spoke to you outside your bar a few days before the game and you told me to turn up at Candolim football ground but be early. I turned up at 4 o clock for a 5 o clock game but there was already a game taking place when there were only a couple of people there. It was well gone 5 before I left with a not very happy wife either
Hiya mike my names Nicky Steele.I have played for the last couple of years i have been in Goa.You mite remember me as a mixture of Carragher,Ferdinand,Terry,with a bit of Bobby Moore centre half? Haha.Spoke to you in Souyamens Kitchen one night last year? Anyway we arrive on 1st of March mate for 2 weeks.......any games happening?
Hi Nicky, we will have games arranged playing most weeks, give me a call when you arrive & i will confirm the dates.
Hi Nicky

Yes i do remember you, if you contact Mike Biddles either when you get there or phone him, his bar is Phoenix bar down CSM rd Baga or you can either pm me or him for his number, infact PM both of us to be on the safe side.

Mike
Hi Mike .. Hope the match went well today .. Sat at home bloody freezing and wishing i was there joining in ! enjoyed our games dec/jan and cant wait to get back .. Hope all is well at Pheonix and please send best wishes to jenny, ruth, tim, and your "mother ".. Pat and gareth .. :tup :wave: :tup
Young Mr Biddles any more matches, maybe you could put them on here then people will know when they are and join in the after game drinks !!!!!!!!!!!!!! as well as putting the results on here.

Mike
next game is arranged for Thursday 10th march 5.00pm kick off at candolim, any players please meet at 4.00pm, give me a call if you are interested. cheers mike
yesterdays game finished in a 1 - 1 draw, we had a good strong side out & played quite well, they scored 1st with a lucky own goal and we had chance after chance and finally equalised mid way through the second half, should really have won quite comfortably. next game is thursday 17th at candolim again, any interested players please let me know, meet at 4.00pm, kick off at 5.00pm.
cheers mike
should really have won quite comfortably.

Oh no ...was you robbed yet again :rofl

Hi Mike B
Thanks for putting up the report :tup

Have not been to many games this season for many reasons but one of them was we have not known when and where you were playing and we are not always around the resorts to see your posters

Well done to all the players, keep up the good work :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.