Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Sweetiepie,

I did the mudbaths and turtle beach trip with Mustafa with Cameron, who is 4. We had an absolutely brilliant day and mustafa is so good with kids. :lol:

Apparently he gives free massages too, which I have to say I missed out on but I'm sure he'll oblige for ya :? And now he'll probably kill me, lol :lol:

We did the Gocek islands cruise via first choice, but really wish we'd booked it through Mustafa, we had a fab day out, but speaking to other guests out there at the time, the one via Mustafa sounded even better. This is also another great day for the kids.
Hi Mustsfa,
Can you give us any advise on trips or any activities that you do that would be suitable for kids aged 2 and 3.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Nicola
Hi everybody

Sweetiepie, Nicola

Here Temperature Overage in Sarigerme

Night / Day
January 6 / 15 C°
February 7 / 15 C°
March 8 / 18 C°
April 11 / 21 C°
May 15 / 25 C°
June 20 / 33 C°
July 25 / 36 C°
August 18 / 33 C°
September 18 / 33 C°
October 15 / 27 C°
November 11 / 21 C°
December 8 / 17 C°

For excursions as Catherine said, MudBaths&Turtle Beach (One tour) and 12 Islands Boat Cruise are suitable for kids

Please feel free to ask

Regards

Mustafa
Hi Mustafa,

Just wanted to say thank you for getting back to us regarding the excursions info. Look forward to seeing you in 2 weeks.

Thanks
Regards Nicola And Family :D
Hi folks, myself and my partner Sharon just got back yesterday from the Pegasos Tropical had a great holiday.

Anyway we booked two trips while we were there,one with F/C and the other with Sarigerme Tours.
The F/C trip was to Marmaris and even though we had a great day out the journey was a bit boring. The tour guide was not very engaging and people soon lost interest although he did know a lot of the history of the area.

The Sarigerme Tours trip was Dalyan,Mud Baths and Turtle Beach.what a great day out we had even though we had a bit of a hangover Mustafa really made the day.We had picked a quiet day only us and another two familys, Hello to Andy and Elaine and family (Starvin) Marvin and Gemma and family.

Mustafa really makes the day telling you a bit about everthing
without making it boring.Would definitely book with Sarigerme Tours again.See you next year............See You Jimmy, Och Aye the Noo !!!!!!!!
:wink:
Hi Mustafa will be coming to see you sometime after the 12th of oct, the jeep safari sounds fun would it be suitable for my 4 year old son, I know my eldest son would love it.

Many thanks
Richard
I got back from pp on mon. i just want to say the jeep safari with mustafa is brilliant. a definate must. i would not take any child under 5 years old on this trip. we also did the 12 island boat trip and that was lovely. the places mustafa stops at for you to swim are lovely. the sea so clear and it was very relaxing. and i want to say a big hello to you mustafa for giving us a good time.

The Bracewells.
hi, first time visit to turkey on the 19th october, hope weather is good, staying at tropical, hope to visit the tour place for mud baths and turtles, see ya nic,sam and mackenzie
book with serigerme tours, first one at your right side when you enter the village. What an amazing trip we had with Mustapha. He was very friendly and helpful and made us feel very welcome. Hi Mustapha!!!!! saw the turtles too, wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we booked our trip for the 12 islands with sarigermi tours... wow... mustapha ( sorry if i have spelt that wrong ) was excellent.. he was friendly helpful and fun. he couldnt do enough to make sure our trip was perfect... i would advise all people to book anything with them...
a big thankyou to mustafa, and a lovely time on wednesday at the dalyan mud baths and turtle beach, lovely meal arranged aswell, once again a top day ,very interesting and a wonderful guide, lets hope now the season is over you can get some rest, dont sell too many houses, cheers nic sam and mackenzie
I have been told that Mustafa is a Bandit. Does anyone know if this is true or not. There was once a bandit in UK called Robin Hood, but i dont know if there is a bandit called Mustafa in Turkey.
:D I have just booked a holiday with my family to pp in september, So many Excursions I dont know which ones to choose! Hopefully I might have just about chosen by september :lol: By the sounds of it mustafa you do a fantastic job and I will deffinately be paying you a visit in sep, Jodie x.
Ah unfortunately Mustafa will not be there this year :( I know he will be missed badly by the tourists in Sarigerme. You will still have a lovely holiday though.
Will i still be able to book excursions there or will i have to book it through first choice? If there are any other places to book excursions in sarigerme does anyone know what they are like?
Mustafa will be away because of his military service however the company he worked for will still be opperating.

I hope when Mustafa comes back he will be starting his own company, I know if anyone can make it he can.
I hope when Mustafa comes back he will be starting his own company, I know if anyone can make it he can

And so say all of us!!!!
Will miss Mustafa this year if we manage to get back he is a great bloke
Just wondering, I've heard there is a nightclub called X-Line in the village, can anyone confirm this and what is it like?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.