Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
mum22

Which hotel are you refering to the pegasos palace/ tropical? or another in Sarigerme.
If it is these ones there is a topic on it and you would be better eading and posting there for specific info on those hotels....the palace is fully open and the Tropical re-opens in July i think they are just doing maintenence on it.

Vicky
Hi Viv k

About 10 days ago They brought the cashpoint (at the back of a bus) to Sarigerme, That was not working when they did it. But now That has been fixed and working well at the moment so Everybody will not have to go to Ortaca to get cash.

The cashpoint bus is located at the bottom of the street just near the taxi rank.

Please fee free to ask,

Mustafa
Has anyone been to the Alinn Hotel Boutique yet?
We are going there in July and the brochure looks superb, All Inclusive.
Would like to hear any comments from anyone about it.
Cheers
Bruverly1
Can anyone tell me where we can buy nappies in Sarigerme (we're staying at Pegasus Holiday Village) as nappies likely to be expensive at hotel?

Also, how much are they & what make / brand?
Can any one recommend a small Hotel or Guesthouse for a couple of nights in mid September.
Regarding your enquiry about accomodation. You could try posting a message for Mustafa. He is a licenced guide and works at Sarigerme Tours. I had the same problem and he has booked me in the Alinn Boutique Hotel in Sarigerme. The brochure looks fantastic. Give Mustafa a try. Cheers. Bruverly1
Hi again,

Alinn boutique hotel is absolutely fantastic. However as far as I know they don't do airport transfers. I would say contact Mustafa to book you in and arrange your transfer.
Have nice holiday.
Now for a strange question:-

Does Sarigermie have public toilets or even toilets somewhere where they don't mind tourists using them?

We're taking a potty trained 3 year old who, with virtually no warning, will suddenly need the toilet. We need to make sure that if we venture out of the hotel (PT) and into Sarigerme that he can 'go' if he needs to. Also we need somewhere to be able to change our other baby's nappies should the need arise.
Mum 22, we have the same problem, although Cameron is nearly four, but when they gotta go, they gotta go.

This happened in Sarigerme and Mustafa pointed us to toilets at the side of a bar on the main street, left side, just as you enter Sarigerme. I'm sure they were the bars toilets but they had absolutely no problems with us using them.

The Turkish are so friendly I'm sure you would have no problems using a loo in any of the local bars.

HTH

C x
MUSTAFA MY WIFE AND 3 KIDS ARE COMING 3RD AUG ARE THE BOAT TRIPS OK FOR THE YOUNGER ONE WHOS 9 AND HOW LONG DO THE TRIPS LAST

*Edit please do not post with caps lock on Briar
Mustafa

My family (3 adults, 3 children aged 14,12,& 12) will be coming to pegasos palace for 2 weeks on 7 August.

We have looked at the tours on your website. Following the positive feedback on this site about your tours we will be coming to see you to book some trips - don't know which ones yet. Do you recommend any particular tours that will interest the children.

Can you tell me if you accept payment by credit card for the tours or is it just cash only. If it is cash only what is best to use Sterling or Lira?

Many thanks in advance

The Allinson family
keitha

Just incase Mustafa doesnt get on here as he doesnt seem to have been on in ages probably really busy with trips etc.
He does take credit card as i asked him this a while back.

Hope this helps a bit

Vicky
Hi Mustafa
with not long to go now we are really looking forward to 2 weeks in PP. We have decided on two trips, 1. mud baths and turtal beach and 2. Goeck 12 Island Cruise. We will be in to book and see you at the end on the week (prob Sat). Look forward to meeting. :lol:
We just got back from Sarigerme last night and I wanted to say thank you to Mustafa for the fantastic day out we had on Saturday. We went on the trip to Dalyan and the Mud baths and it was easily the most enjoyable day of our holiday. It was great to do a trip with small numbers of people, about 15 I think, rather than the 40 or 50 that would've been on the First Choice equivalent. Mustafa you are a very good guide, you gave us just the right amount of information about the places we were seeing. I am not what you would call a relaxed person, but i defy anyone to do this trip and not feel totally chilled out as you cruise up and down the river. We even saw a turtle pop his head out of the water a few times, apparently quite unusual in daylight hours.

I can't recommend highly enough for anyone visiting the Pegasos Palace to escape the confines of the hotel a couple of times and spend some time in Sarigerme and/or go on one of Mustafa's trips. The hotel itself could really be anywhere in the world, you really do need to get out of there sometimes and see just a little bit of Turkey too.
lira or sterling ??

what is best ?

thank you also were are you located ?
Hi all,

Can anyone who has been on the mud bath trip please tell mw if it is suitable for a 1 and 3 year old (bearing in mind that the 1 year old has liiterally just started walking). We go to PT in 15 days and I really want to do this trip but hubby is a bit concerned that the kids are too young for it. What trips are good for young kids?

Also, Mustafa or First Choice?

Finally, I keep asking this question but never get an answer (probably because PT has been closed for such a while) - where abouts are the jacuzzi suites at PT?
mum22 - there are always heaps of young kids on the mud trip and they all love it! Mustafa is cheaper then fc and a lot more fun then fc!!

Also does anyone know if you can get bio-gel nails for your toe nails anywhere either at pt or in sarigerme?
mumm 22 i dont think the mud baths are suitable for small children the trip is wonderful on the boat but the mud baths no. You have to get to the mud bath walking over uneaven slippy paving, then walk over a unfinished area which is like a very large cinder car park to stand in the sun to dry, then walk again to the showers, then walk again to be hosed down then into the sulpher bath which is very deep, usually packed, has no gradual depth just deep, no steps i was very concerned about my kids they are good swimmers 11+ 10 but due to the sulpher you cannot see into the water it is like milk, so i realy wouldnt recomend it, the place contravines many health and saftey laws,
i taking my two to the mud bath they are 1 and 4 kids arnt kids unless they get a little muddy. which there gonna love !!! and me of course !! My missus is dirty anyway !!!! LOL
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.