Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
hi

we also love lykia world, the other hotel we enjoyed and is similar to lykia is letoonia, there are some good and bad points, firstly we went in oct too and some of the restaurants were closed, the scenery is as nice, its slightly smaller, but the big advantage is its 24 hr all inclusive so some international brands are included which was great, especially as i dont really drink that much, but did enjoy baileys and archers.entertainment was good, we enjoyed the food there too, it does have its own website to have a look at, lykia does slightly win though

we are booked to go to lykia this oct and i got a really good price with monarch hotels booking as a diy, not sure if you have priced up a diy

good luck
i personally think likia wins over latoona but it is personal choice its got everything including stunning views :sun2
19th for 1 week then we are moving to the olu deniz resort for 5 nights lol before departing on the 1st nov. i know its an odd thing to change but we fancied an all inc too and its nice to be in olu some of the time as lykia is a bit out on its own, also its ellies birthday whilst we are there, so hoping to organise something :tup
john will you be there same time as us, happy to meet up if you are. we have some friends coming but they are going to stay in sun city the week we are in lykia ,and im meeting up with someone ive been chatting to from ebay for 6 years at lykia so all good fun lol , hope they like turkey as shes never been and i sent her the lykia website via email for fun showing her where we had booked and she said wow that looks good we are going to come , i feel responsible now if they hate it :duh
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.