Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
Don't worry, as the Paladim is right next to Modelo supermarket where they sell extension leads and plug adaptors in the upstairs bit.
Thanks cubsur, we have a three Mtr one we will take that as I don't want to end up with a realy long one if we buy in resort.
This may be a bit late in the day to tell you about this place, but I have not been of here for a bit.
We went here as it is in a very good area near the supermarkets with some good bars and restaurant at hand, we have stayed at the Cerro Alagoa and the Brisa Sol so with this one being the next one along we just though it would be nice to use these Apartments. Well how we wished we had never gone there the place was a dump, the first room they gave us had a wardrobe with no rail in it to hang our clothes and the Fridge was leaking wet all over the floor. We got another room on the front with a view of watch island third floor. The first thing we had to do was to get them to change the shower curtain, it was a dirty old thing that had been there without a wash for years we think. We had to wait 2 days for them to get a new one, not very good. There seems to be lots of Stag and hens staying at this place these made our stay hell, there seemed to be people running round all night and when this was pointed out to the management they did not do anything to stop it. It was just the same round the pool after they all got out of bed later in the day they just ruined every body's time. So unless you want to join in with sort of thing I would say don't go to this Apartment Block. This is one of those places that need to be in the holiday from hell T V programs, never again for me.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.